Hello my dears!
Only a few hours until 2016 – and those my sister and I are spending on our own. My parents are spending two romantic nights in Berlin, and funny enough, so is my brother, because he’s taking a plane from Berlin back to Finland tomorrow morning.
Lili and I are just preparin’g our New Year’s Eve. There will be falafel burgers, sweet potato fries, fruit salad and fruit to dip in melted chocolate – mhhh!
The last day of 2015 is a good moment to think about what went well last year (you can read my review of 2015 here) and to plan what will happen next year and what I want to achieve. I don’t really like New Year’s resolutions though, as I think that you can and should start healthy life immediately, and don’t need a new year for that. But I have some plans 2016 and here they come:
1. Focus more on university. From the end of January won’t work any longer, and then I’ll have more time for study. Learning is investing in yourself, and that’s my priority in 2016!
2. Learn to swim properly. At the end of 2016 some bloggers and I will go on an amazing trip and there I’ll have to be able to compete in swimming!
3. Sleep well. Last year I was so stressed and slept way too little and much too poorly. To do sports and study effectively I need to rest properly.
4. Go on adventures. I have now been working for some time and lived quite a boring life for some time. Now it’s time for more adventures like my sister’s and mine in London – that’s how you make life really fun and worth living.
5. Nevertheless, I want to take more time for my family and my boyfriend. My poor boyfriend hasn’t seen me for 4 months.
6. Read books. For a few years I have read less and less and spent more time on the phone. Horrible! I will turn that back around now and put the phone away and enjoy the “real” life.
7. Keep on running without any longer breaks. A goal to which I am very much looking forward to is my half marathon in Berlin in April.
And if something goes wrong and you fall, then always remember to stand back up, just like I did here.
(watch from MVTM)