Is there anything quite as festive as the taste of Christmas? Cinnamon, Cloves, chocolate and all that! The smells take me back to when I was younger and my mum would bake around Christmas time and it just makes the house smell so wonderful. And all the treats make me feel so special and festive and christmassy! Which is why I absolutely love today’s project!
Here comes my fourth #BLOGMAS surprise: Lili and I received Foodist’s Christmas Breakfast Box and we tried all the deliciousness in there! And we vlogged it! I’m so proud of our video and really hope you enjoy watching it as much as we enjoyed filming it.
Before we get to the video, I thought I’d share my favourite Christmas treats with you.
- Rice Porridge with Cinnamon (check out my recipe!)
- Horseradish (don’t ask me why. I just think the taste is quite christmassy)
- Dried plums (they’re part of a Finnish Christmas pastry and I always make plum quark)
- Dates (my mum makes the best malt-and-date-Christmas-bread!)
- Finnish Gingerbread (it’s crispy and very spicy!)
- Finnish Glögi (similar to fruit punch / alcohol-free mulled wine)
- Hot Winter Chocolate (My new favourite from the Foodist box!)
For my #BLOGMAS surprise you can win two different presents today! If you want a Christmas Breakfast Box yourself, see the rules in the video. You can comment on Youtube or here! Then my box contained 30€ HelloFresh voucher for Germany, Austria or Switzerland and I’d love to give away that to one of you. For the voucher, comment your favourite Christmas treat!
I keep saying how hard it is to choose a few winners out of so many amazing entries. But here we go now! The Foodist Christmas Breakfast Box goes to Sofia M. and the HelloFresh voucher to Johanna S.! Please email me at email@example.com – and everyone else, there are 19 more presents to come, so stay tuned!