This. Was. The. Best. Nana Ice Cream. I’ve. Ever. Had. OMG. I could cry of happiness because it was SO GOOD! The mixture of peanuts, salted caramel, hot brownies… and all healthy too! Can you believe it? I just had this bowl about two minutes ago and I’m already uploading the recipe because you guys need it. I hope you make it. And I hope you let me know if you liked it. Which you will do, I know that. So now you’d better get blending!
four frozen bananas (if that’s too much for you, then alter the recipe to your needs)
1/2 cup water
1,5 tbsp peanut butter
1 handfull peanuts
1 tsp cocoa powder
1/2 tsp salt
toppings: I used crunched peanuts, quinoa pops, hot vegan brownie pieces (recipe will come soon!) and raspberries
- Place your bananas, the water and the peanut butter and a tiny sprinkle of salt in your high speed blender/food processor and blend on high for about a minute or until there are no bigger pieces of banana left.
- Add some peanuts and blend shortly – you don’t want the peanut bits to get too small.
- Pour it all into a bowl, add the cocoa powder and mix it in with a spoon.
- Top the nana ice cream with your toppings and sprinkle quite some salt on top. This will sound weird but it tastes amazing!
- ENJOY! Seriously. You will.