and good morning to all of you!
I’m already on my way back to Finland – oh wow, what a weekend (read more here)! But it was extremely cool, I saw my blogger girls again, spent a lot of time with them all, ate out with them several times, stayed at two beautiful hotels and then took part in the Inreach influencer conference yesterday, which was the reason why we all were in Berlin after all. We talked about so many different topics in just one day and it definitely was interesting! Of course there were a lot of things that I knew already, but it was good to get a confirmation for all those too as I’m so new in the blogger branche.
I still have to sort my thoughts and everything that I learned, but here are already the first tips that I can remember:
- If you want to build a career, contacts are really important.
- Invent something new and build a brand.
- Stay true to yourself.
- Multitask and be present in all channels.
- Find a trademark.
- Be easy to identify with.
- Ask yourself what your goals are.
- Ask yourself what your partners’ goals are.
And last but not least the cool tips from blogger Novo Lana Love: “Lead, don’t follow!”
Along with these thoughts I wish you a really good and effective day!